воскресенье, 1 декабря 2019 г.

Help Ramona Fight For Her life


Our Great Sister Ramona Africa is battling Cancer and needs our help.


The move org. Is informing our supporters, sympathizers and all those in solidarity with the cause of revolution,that Ramona Africa,Move’s Minister of Communication, survivor of the May 13, 1985,holocaust, has been hospitalized as result of health complications coming from a condition called PTSD {post taumatic stress disorder}. A direct result of the on-going war waged on our Move Family by this government {we’ve lost 24 members to date}.  Two died in prison under suspicious circumstances termed “cancer”.  Now Ramona is diagnosed with “cancer” and she’s again battling to be a survivor.                                              If there’s any questions or concerns people want to address please contact Alberta Africa or Sue Africa at these numbers:  215-387-4107 or helpramonaafrica@gmail.com                                                             ON The Move                                                                                        Long Live John Africa!



ON A MOVE Everybody!
It’s been awhile since you’ve heard from me so I just want to say I love y’all and miss y’all! I’m hopeful to see y’all personally at Mumia’s event December 7th. I’m now ready to face some medical procedures that have been on hold. I feel confident once I climb these last hurdles I’ll be back in full force, speaking publicly pushing this insidious reform system to release our brothers Delbert, Chuck, Mumia and all our innocent political prisoners. I had a lot of help from y’all in the past but I’m afraid I’m now going to have ask for more to accomplish this. My insurance is not completely covering everything, some of the tests, like the one to confirm the cancer is still in remission, cost $12,000 every 3 months and is not totally covered by my insurance. There’s quite a bit of other medical co-pays, as well as other bills and expenses that my family has consistently been handling. Y’all have been there for me since day one! I have not forgotten y’alls loyalty and I am very grateful for all y’all have done for me but I need a little more help.

Thank you and ONA MOVE!

Your sister for life,

Ramona Africa


https://www.gofundme.com/f/helpsaveramonaafrica?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=p_cp+share-sheet

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

21TH OF MARCH WMCJLTV PRODUCTION TRAILER