среда, 17 апреля 2019 г.

3CNB - Dilla Thanks



This album is tribute to one of the best producers J Dilla aka James Dewitt Yancey , who inspired hundred thousands of people in a world including me. I have used some of his used samples and also added my flava to this album. Album has been produced using vinyl records and vinyl rips and some of elgendary equipment such as Akai mpc 2000xl and Akai s950 to get in to that 90s music production feel and produce that flava. Also some of the instruments has been recorded here in my studio and some melodies been played by me , track names also is related to reflections of my life,

credits

released August 1, 2016 


Credit goes to my people who helped me with physical release , inspired me musically and mentally !! Big ups to you guys : Saame Lee , Ugne , Edgaras aka Papa-Wu , Ais , Wzik , Orion , Paul Despotin , and all the others who helped and supported me and my music !

2 комментария:

21TH OF MARCH WMCJLTV PRODUCTION TRAILER